Frequently Asked Questions about the Direct School Admission Exercise
1. What talents are the school looking for?
St. Margaret’s School (Secondary) welcomes girls who are talented in the Aesthetics and Sports listed in the DSA-Sec talent areas offered by St. Margaret’s School (Secondary)
2. What are the selection criteria?
Selection is based primarily on your merit in your area of talent. Click on the respective areas for more details on the selection process and criteria for Aesthetics & Sports
3. How do I apply?
Please refer to the Centralised DSA-Sec Application process
4. When is the closing date for submitting the application?
The closing date is 31 May 2023.
5. When will I know that my application has been shortlisted?
If you are shortlisted, you will be notified about one week before your audition/trial, which will be held during the period of 6 July 2023 to 4 August 2023.
6. What do I need to prepare for the selection auditions/trials/interviews?
Please refer to the table on Admission Criteria for Direct School Admission Exercise for more information on the respective areas.
7. When will I know the outcome of the selection?
You will be notified of the outcome via post/email by 11 September 2023.
8. How do applicants not studying in MOE Schools apply for DSA?
Applicants not studying in MOE mainstream primary schools should apply for a Registration Number (RGxxxxxxx) to access the DSA-Sec Portal. Please refer to MOE Website at: https://go.gov.sg/nmsdsa-sec-application