|Samaritans of Singapore
||Samaritans of Singapore (SOS)
- Provides 24-hour hotline (1800-221-4444) for anyone facing a crisis.
||Ministry of Social and Family Development COMCARE
- Provides help and support for individual and families in need.
- Assists in referrals to the Social Service Office (SSO) or Family Service Centre (FSC)
| AMP Singapore
- 6416 3960
- 6416 3961 (10.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday)
- Provides counselling support for Malays / Muslims
| Care Corner
||Care Corner (Mandarin) Singapore Ltd
- 1800-353-5800 (10.00am to 10.00pm daily)
- Counselling hotline manned by Mandarin-speaking trained volunteers.
| Sinda Family Service Centre
||Sinda Family Service Centre
- 1800-295-3333 (8.30am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday)
- Counselling services available
||Touch Community Services
- 1800-377-2252 (9.00am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday)
- Provides emotional support and practical advice to youth
||Institute of Mental Health (IMH) Mental Health Helpline
- 6389 2222
- When facing a mental health crisis, please call the helpline or seek medical help at the 24-hour Emergency Service located at IMH.
||Singapore Association of Mental Health
- Provides resources related to mental health issues
| Fei Yue
||e-Counselling by Fei Yue Community Services
- e-Counselling service by trained counsellors for youths aged 13 to 25
| Cyber Wellness Community Support
||Cyber Wellness Community Support
- One-stop platform to address cyber wellness concerns